Ingogo Mills Group
Ingogo Mills is a maize milling plant located half way between Newcastle and Volksrust. The mills started production in 2007.
Ingogo Mills is the producer of the superior maize meal and regional brand leader “Sutha Super.”
Ingogo is close to various large markets which puts Ingogo at an advantage. Ingogo Mills has the capacity to mill 40,000 MT annually
We are about brand building, product quality and customer care, while leading the way for socially-conscious businesses
- Continuous improvement – an active drive to improve in every aspect
- People – we believe in training and supporting our people.
- Company – seize opportunities
- Brand – Adding new innovative products
- Social responsibility – we will endeavor to comply with all the requirements in terms of being a good corporate citizen and in this regard, we see ourselves as contributing to the growth and development of the local economy
- Service – we strive to give world class service to customers and build good relationships with suppliers.
- Brand Leader – we believe in building recognized and trusted brands and becoming the market leader in our target areas.
- Right people – we are continuously looking for the right people in our team to help us achieve our goals.
Why choose Ingogo Mills?
Our superb customer service and passion for our industry
Products are analyzed regularly to ensure consistent, high quality.
- To be the milling company of customer’s preference, providing products and services of a high quality and reputation.
- To become the leading regional brand and being the supplier of choice.
- Quality – to be distinguished by providing consistently safe and reliable quality products, through our people and technology.
- To meet and exceed supplier, customer and consumer expectations.
- Our focus on maintaining a strong brand presence and understanding customer preferences.
- Being close to our raw materials – within a 50 km radius, enough maize is produced to meet the mill’s capacity.
- Having adequate on-site raw product storage to save on transport costs.
- Being close to our market – Newcastle, Madadeni and Osizweni areas are all within a 150km radius of Ingogo Mills. The mill is thus well-positioned to service a great part of KwaZulu-Natal and Mpumalanga